wtorek, 11 kwietnia 2017

The activity "computer lessons" I started on September 2015. It is involved in the component CREATIVITY  in CAS. I have been interested in information technology for a long time. I decided to ask my good friend for help in learning something interesting related to computer science. He works as a graphic designer, so he asked if I would like to see how do the Photoshop programs work. We used a program "Adobe Photoshop" and tried to redecorate my photos to allow me to learn using such IT techniques. Before the beginning of our lessons, I had not known anything about Photoshop. I have learnt how to add some additives to a photo and how to edit it to obtain some interesting effects. I like such activities and I enjoy learning it :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz