wtorek, 11 kwietnia 2017

The activity "driving lessons" I started on July 2016, it is involved in the component CREATIVITY in CAS. Before the beginning of the activity I had not known anything about driving. A driving course lasts 30 hours of practice and some hours of theoretical lessons. To carry out the whole course, it took 4 months to me. I was learning slowly, I was gaining experience in driving, thus I had to improve my concentration, because it is very essential issue while driving not to cause an accident. Then, I had to pass two exams: one theoretical test and one practical test. I passed both of them on the first try. The biggest difficulty that I faced doing this activity was to be in control of the car, because when using clutch it is sometimes hard to do it skillfully, because a car's engine sometimes switched off. However, I have overcome all the difficulties and I was given a driving license.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz