poniedziałek, 10 kwietnia 2017

The activity "roller-blading" I started in June 2016. I am doing this with my friends. In the photo below I am with my friend Mateusz. 


The screenshot below shows one of our 'roller-blading trips'. 



This is good CAS activity, because it is involved in the component called ACTIVITY during which I can develop my skills and abilities, After some times of carrying out this activity, I feel that my physical condition is being improved and my muscles of legs are being strengthened. I like roller-blading, because it is time when I can meet my friends, I can relax and my health is being improved. The biggest difficulty I faced doing this activity was that my organism was suffering easily after short time of it. However, the more times I am doing it, the longer it takes to suffer to my organism. I am going to do it more and more to develop my skills more. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz